Our Service Level Agreement Guaranteeing Excellence.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) will make it clear to you what exactly OvoServe will deliver
regards to system uptime. We give you in writing what you can expect in terms of uptime from us.
SLA is a contract that will keep OvoServe accountable towards fulfilling its uptime and
It will give you additional peace of mind as OvoServe will stand by its SLA promise, come what
that too consistently.
1. Web Hosting & Virtual Private Server (VPS) plans are configured for automatic setup once we
payment for the order.
2. For some reason it can hold the setup for manual review if our security system detects the
1 The maximum time we take to deploy a server (available in stock) is 2 Business Hours.
2. If your requirement is for a customized dedicated server (that we do not have currently in
stock, or one
needing changes/hardware upgrades in server configuration), we may need more time to deliver the
server. In such case, we will inform you about the approximate server delivery time at the time
3. For some reason it can hold the setup for manual review if our security system detects the
3. Hardware related issues like Replacing faulty Memory / Disks / PSU / Raid Controller can take
4 to 12 hours at the most from the time we start investigating.
1. In our uptime SLA, we ensure that our Datacenter will stay online with 99.98% uptime. In the
downtime caused by Power Failure, we will credit you 5%-100% of invoice amount depending on the
2. We do offer Fully Redundant Tier III Network Which includes Multiple Transit and Peering with
Automatic failover between Transits and Peers over Redundant Path to ensure 99.99% Uptime.
1. OvoServe will use reasonable efforts to resolve problems as quickly as possible. As OvoServe
this service based on a combination of third party Hardware & Software, OvoServe will not offer
service credits to the Customer in case of non-availability of his web site due to a problem
having a redundant architecture in their set up. In such cases, OvoServe will work with the
remedy problems at the earliest.
2. OvoServe reserves the right to modify the server manufacturer at any time. In the event that
changes the server manufacturers, Customer is assured that the specifications contracted will
same. Customer may contact OvoServe for details pertaining to any other server configurations
might be available.
This Agreement is effective from the date on which Order Processing Form (OPF) is placed and
the terms as mentioned in the Terms of Services (TOS), Acceptable use policy (AUP) and this
Agreement (SLA) which forms part of the OPF. This Agreement is between OvoServe hereinafter
as “Service Provider” and the Client and is valid for a term as stated in the OPF. The terms of
shall apply only to those Services which are referred in the OPF and any Supplemental Services
agreed by both
the Parties. OvoServe Web Services Private Limited reserves the right to change the
terms and conditions of this
Agreement with respect to the Services to be provided to Client subject to mutual approval.
© 2021 OvoServe All rights reserved.